
Left St. Louis this morning, had a picnic in the park, stopped by the Peterbilt dealer so's I could get a new hat. We then payed some tolls for roads that looked like they were paved with a giant cheese grater, fueled up in Tulsa, drove through beautiful downtown Oklahoma City (a city that everyone has forgotten except for the bail bondsman). We then ate some grub, and then drove another hour or so and decided to settle for the night in a sleepy town named after the slickest president we have had in the last 16 years. It's not Bush. It's Clinton. I am sorry, that was weak, but I assure you, our FREE continental breakfast will not be. FREE WI FI!!! Suck it , Super 8.
Todays Top Plays
-Elvis
-Clutch
-Beck, Sea Change
-Kanye West
-Helens Friends Mix
-Uncle Tupelo
-Wilco
-Son Volt, Trace
-Interpol
-My Morning Jacket
0 comments:
Post a Comment