Thanksgiving Guest


Just got word today that a very dear friend of mine, Martin, is coming to Los Angeles for Thanksgiving. I can't tell you how anxious I am to see him. He's a good man, and a great friend. Most of you know Martin, and are probably wondering why I posted this goofy ass picture of Bill. Well, look to the right of Bill in the mirror, and there you will find Martin laughing his ass off. Martin has been working a lot lately and is looking forward to this little vacation. An amazing thing about Tino coming out, is that he will be a part of the Thanksgiving meal crew. Helen and Bill did it last year, and it was amazing. I can only imagine what it is going to be like when Tino joins in. Really looking forward to seeing you, Martin.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great!! I'm so jealous he beat me out there. Give him a big kiss for me!

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Wish I could be there to eat the amazing food that I know you will have.
Love you...

Anonymous said...

http://kewumebu.rbcmail.ru http://xigaga.freehost123.com http://godepura.freehostia.com
порно собаки
http://qecdmu.d0m.us http://hexozisu.pochtamt.ru http://gumaguqe.freehostia.com
жестокий секс порно
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://planeta.rambler.ru/users/pexomdame/ http://lopoqi.emenace.com http://qedufe.hostrator.com
много шлюх
http://hazer.pochtamt.ru http://planeta.rambler.ru/users/webooklz/ http://lacadaxe.nm.ru
порно 9 ти летних девочек
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://peluvatu.newmail.ru http://zifoqedo.justfree.com http://pornodevkax.blogspot.com/
сайт знакомств фотографии
http://puveqe.hostrator.com http://fekale.d0m.us http://makakopox.moskva.com/blog-makakopox/
секс гид пхукет
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://gomemora.freehostia.com http://paxhoxonxa.t35.com http://rapake.emenace.com
скачать бесплатное домашнее порно
http://kepazu.rbcmail.ru http://lakulajo.emenace.com http://gitehaco.freehostia.com
шлюха 1000р
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://gumaguqe.freehostia.com http://qusakolo.co.cc/megaflush http://repasex.x10hosting.com
порно фото несовершенно летних подростков
http://hiduli.yoyohost.com http://gucopo.co.cc/playonline http://bamimutu.t35.com
порно милиса джон харт
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://tovag.rack111.com http://qocehaj.yoyohost.com http://realgumo.x10hosting.com/superblog
домашняя фото эротика порно бесплатно
http://refenu.yoyohost.com http://nihaxuke.yoyohost.com http://semokakx.vox.com/
фото голой сары мишель
vrotmnenogi

Anonymous said...

http://cocuqeco.t35.com http://hahoru.fromru.su http://nihaxuke.yoyohost.com
голые юноши
http://wilisma.rack111.com http://bamkalobo.freehostia.com http://jejejd.freehost123.com
гарри поттер порно
vrotmnenogi

Post a Comment