Presents/Presence






We got to celebrate with my sister and brother-in-law on Saturday. I got a Birthday Card from my parents today. My wife just finished baking my cake tonight. Tomorrow, I get my birthday dinner, and my son will blow out the candle on my cake. Tomorrow night I will go to bed more thankful than I have ever been. Everything means so much at times when you have so little. The truth is you never have so little, those are just numbers, and mean nothing. The things we take for granted mean the most. After many starts and stops, dreams and goals achieved, and starting from scratch more times than I care to tally, it took me 34 years to see what truly matters. Better late than never. I thank my wife, for making all of my Birthdays special since I met here no matter what we had or didn't at the time. I thank my Mom and Dad, and the rest of my family for all of the support they have given me. My friends for always reaching over the distance and staying close to me. And last, Heracles, for reminding me everyday what life is about. Best birthday yet. Good night. I love you all.


2 comments:

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Nice tribute.....hope you had a fabulous day!
Love you like crazy!

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Nice tribute.....hope you had a fabulous day!
Love you like crazy!

Post a Comment