Its for the kids...


I think the easiest way for me to document my roadtrip to California and rise to Soap Opera fame is through this medium. I plan to add pics and posts, sparing no details of humiliation, embarrassment, and triumph. I promise to describe the attempt at superstardom by revealing every painful audition. I picked the name for this page because of the color of car interior and the Oscar hopeful that has lived in me since I appeared in my first play. I hope you all check back regularly, because I plan to look back at this and laugh and/or cry. For everyone that thought/thinks i have what it takes, for every person that believed in me, and most of all for myself-come on, and take a fuckin ride.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the invite. I know, for sure, you have what it takes and always will! Best of luck to you, John!

Anonymous said...

What Soap? What?! Huh?
This is what happens when we don't e-mail regularly...
I miss you Big Daddy. I know you will show LA what's what and how to do it right.
Break-a-leg, muh-love!
Love and laughter and lots of autograph hounds,
Kiki

Unknown said...

hells yes, buddy! make it happen--i know you will.

i love you.
and i miss you.
and now i've got one more reason to get out to LA soon...

xox
sarah

coleroark said...

Work it out bitch!
Love, A + K + c

The Addison Family said...

J.R. ~ I've never carried a doubt that you would be famous one day. If for no other reason than people will be afraid to tell you "no." Party on, "Brother!"

zocha said...

Just to rise the comments' number and make u feel I still remember about U;)

xxx

Post a Comment