
Cee-Lo Green!!! Went into a shady Army Surplus store last night just before closing to find some black Dickies T-shirts. Yeah, I know. I need some new ones. Anywho, couldn't find them, then I walked out of the store. Helen looks at me and says "Biggie! Didn't you know who that was in there?" I says "No. Who was it?" She said "Cee-Lo!!! I freaked a little , because I love me some Cee-Lo. You know, bitches, back before he was Gnarles Barkley!!! I went back in to look at him with just enough time to hear him say, in the gruff falsetto " I need some T-Shirts!!" Cee-Lo. Goodie Mob, son. Goodie Mob.
3 comments:
Cool. Chris will be jealous. He loves that guy. But not in a weird way....
Ha!! A "star" sighting already. That is awesome. Congrats on the progress. Yes, seeing the Hollywood sign every morning is definitely worth writing about.
Luv you guys. Good luck today.
Shannon
All right, now all the karma is kickin' with the car luck and the apartment luck -- so keep it going. Today's move should be the easiest one you've ever done (what? no strapping an armoire to your back?). Tell Helen she is forbidden to make anything with olives and feta, and make sure you make Henri a plate of pommes frites for a little thank you.
love you,
Sis
Post a Comment