Gettin ready to Boogie

It is Friday. I leave on Monday. I have already freaked out, and come to terms with the fact that I am heading out. I am making some new play lists today for my iPod, and packing up some clothes to take with and some clothes to have shipped out when we have a place. Yep, we. Me and the girlfriend are going to live together. For those who don't know, her name is Helen. Soon I will dedicate a post or two to her. Two big moves at the same time. But, fuck it, you only live once, right? I am looking forward to the road trip. If everything goes as planned, we will be in Oklahoma City on Monday night, Albuquerque on Tuesday night, Phoenix on Wednesday, and Los Angeles on Thursday. I know what your thinking, and its cool. They already know I am coming, they have my star on the walk ready for me, they have rolled out the red carpet, and have already guaranteed me a lifelong prepaid membership into the Church of Scientology. I just wanna go out there and have fun. Make money. yes, but have fun. Auditioning. That is a rush. Doing the play, or the movie, or the whatever, is fun. But, the audition. Putting yourself out there while a bunch of casting directors pickled with booze barely retaining any mouth shape from the producer they had to blow to get the position, tell you if your good enough, if you aren't what they are looking for, blah, blah,blah. Fuck it, lets have some fun. I don't know what is going to happen. WHO KNOWS? OHMYGOD! Stay tuned, suckas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment