The View from the Street out front of the crib.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home Sweet Home! xoxo

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Looks like "destiny" to me...best of luck to all of you...
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

The place looks perfect for you guys. I can't wait to see it in person! I'm missing you lately. You know how I get all emotional during the holidays, and I'm feelin' the love being all engaged. Just know that when I'm happiest I wish you were around to share it w/ me.

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I don't get it...what does that sign say?
Sis

John Dando said...

HEY,

The place looks perfect and love the street - soooooooooooo California!! And the bonfire - - perfect!

Best of luck and enjoy the ride!

John and Denise - Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Congrats on the new digs. You guys have a great Thanksgiving in your new world, maybe you can eat turkey with Don Johnson.

Post a Comment