Added to the list of songs-
This morning, the same thing happened. Drag Queen in Training/Mr. Gay Karaoke started singing this morning while I was in the same reading position I was in yesterday. No, I am not exaggerating, or making this up. It happened again this morning at about 11:25. Whilst reading, I got serenaded with such hits as The Cranberries-Zombie. Not the whole song, mind you. Just the same couple of verses, while pausing the song, and trying to do the yodel. Then on to another N'SYNC song, and then he started on Sublime. At that time, I quickly left the bedroom so he would not ruin Bradley Nowell forever. This is getting a little surreal. My fascination with it won't last much longer, I promise. But for now, it is definitely the weirdest highlight of my day.
1 comments:
What's the matter, Johnny? Opposed to duets? Just join in with him mid-chorus.
Post a Comment