And to the Family.

Thank you for being so amazing to me on my birthday. You all, and I mean all made my day with phone calls and songs. Everyday you give me the strength to be here, yet make miss what I have and hold closest to me. Even those in family who aren't my blood, you are family to me by looking out for, supporting, and loving those who mean the most to me. That is for Mark, Gerry, and Chris. And finally to my mother and father, thank you for the phone calls, cards, and emails when I need them most. And Moms, thank you for Birthday in a Box, how wonderful and imaginative, thank you for your undying support and love. I apologize to my beloved Annelise Marie, who is not pictured here, but it is the only picutre I have one my hard drive. Ha. Love, ya'll, love.
2 comments:
We are so very blessed to have this wonderful family. My proudest accomplishment for sure!
Love you all.
We're all drunk in this picture. 7 days with your entire family on vacation, one word...vodka.
Post a Comment