Wah Wah Waaahhhhhhh.
Didn't get called up to bidders row. We waited in lines all day, but we actually did go to two tapings. The show airs on February 15th, I am squarely behind bidders row, back about eight rows. I watched the monitors a lot and I seemed to get on quite a bit. So, check it out if you want to.
About the comments you guys have left/leave on the blog. I love them. I live for them, more than my email, and more than myspace. Just because I don't respond to them doesn't mean I don't wait for the comment ticker to go up so I can see what all of you have to say. Thank you to all of those that check in. Sorry there isn't a whole lot of details about auditions and stuff, but head shots haven't happened yet, and in case you don't know, we still are on strike out here. Once again, thanks for checking in, glad to know that you all care.
About the comments you guys have left/leave on the blog. I love them. I live for them, more than my email, and more than myspace. Just because I don't respond to them doesn't mean I don't wait for the comment ticker to go up so I can see what all of you have to say. Thank you to all of those that check in. Sorry there isn't a whole lot of details about auditions and stuff, but head shots haven't happened yet, and in case you don't know, we still are on strike out here. Once again, thanks for checking in, glad to know that you all care.
3 comments:
Just going to the show had to be fun. Maybe next time!
I love checking your blog...I think I get on here 3-4 times a week and I get pissed if there isn't anything new. It makes my work day a little more enjoyable. Thanks!
I was sure you were going to upstage Drew, you are funnier, and of course much more handsome.
Hope everything is going good. You are always in our thoughts.
Love, Aunt Chris
Post a Comment