Kid, are you all right?

Kid form Kid and Play was at the club last night. Before you all trash, just remember, you probably all tried to get that dance move down cold. Hell, even I did. And a guy named Apple bee(?) Apple-B? for the Black Eyed Peas. Black Eyed Peas also known as the United Nations of Pop Hop. Apparently to be a rapper, you need one guy with a mic and 10 other dudes just waiving there hands up and down in the air. Steve Harvey, your words from Kings of Comedy have never rang truer. I hope I don't sound to jaded, but fuck it, I am. Surrounding the only guy who was singing was a bunch of hangers on. Jesus, you know you hear and you think you know, but you really don't. Entourages fukin suck. Everyone thinks they are someone until they are someone. Scruffy faced, a little to chunky for that sweater, bad L.A. Hipster guy, you can blow me to. This guy told me he was with The Black Eyed Peas. I told him I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about. Nothing deflates an ego faster than acting like you have no idea what the fuck he is talking about. You should see these fucks, everyone is trying to look like a cartoon version of a back pack hip hop skater. I have never seen a culture so devoid of culture. Jesus, I mean, am I missing it? Hopefully this side is just the music biz, cause if it is like this in the acting biz, I will walk back to the Mid-West. Not really, I guess I'll just have to do things my way. Oh, so the Kid, are you all right? Kid bumped into me last night, three sheets to the wind, and thats what I said to him as he tried to regain his balance. Shit, I think I need business cards. Out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment