Knocking out the cobwebs
Today I had my first session of an improv class I have gotten involved in. It felt good to get the brain ticking again. It's like riding a bike, but even a bike can get rusty. The class was great, it runs about three hours, checked out the Oscars afterwards. Lookin to get to bed early tonight. I might have first audition Monday or Tuesday, giving that the part I am going out for hasn't been written out of the script. So, if there were no re-writes, I at least get the audition. Now I am just crossing my fingers for just a chance. More details to come. By the way, don't say good luck. Break a leg will do just fine.
2 comments:
Keep us posted and I am sure you will be great!
Getting back in the swing of things is good for the brain.
BREAK A LEG!!!
Post a Comment