Here you go, all.



For those who give two shits, here are the final head shots. I sent them off to get proof copies before I pay for the printing. The proofs should be done Thursday and Friday, then I will get them printed. The agents get some, and then I'll be shipping some home for MOM and POPS and the rest of the family.

7 comments:

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Love the pictures and your smile. Would have liked to see one with NO HAIR on your face....

Anonymous said...

You look so handsome, baby brother! Love you.
Re

Unknown said...

i forgot how much i missed your smiling face! you look great. send one for me too!! love always...

Anonymous said...

I'll take a 72" x 84" and hang it over my mantle. Don't forget to autograph it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

you look fantastic. not like the little brother who used to eat my cherry chapstick

Anonymous said...

What is that thing that crawled up onto your face & died? BTW, looks good, whatever genus group it is.

Post a Comment