My last project.
This is the project I worked on Monday late afternoon. Here I am re-potting some of our plants and potting our fledgling herbs. I have always wanted to have some plants and try out my green thumb. The amazing thing about California is things grow out here like jocks on steroids. It is kind of hard to mess things up. Helped some friends move today, and just rearranged the apartment. I am minutes away from showering and going to bed. I love showering after a day of moving. Whenever you move things from the places they have been for a while, you pick up a little dirt on yourself. I love the after move shower. Scratch that, I like working hard enough to get dirty enough to need the shower. So, heading to bed to get up early and take a little road trip. I am driving to Las Vegas tomorrow. Just saying it sounds crazy to me. It is about the same, if not closer, than Chicago to St. Louis. I will bring the camera along. This is not a trip of leisure, there is purpose. I have to pick something up for Helen. And who knows, maybe I'll stop by the Golden Nugget and play a couple hands of Black Jack. Or just catch a bad Elvis impersonator show and catch a an umbrella drink made with rail rum. And maybe even a fucking Snow Globe. Hope all is well with all of you. Talk at you soon.
3 comments:
Tell me more about this "moving". I've never heard of it.
I also appreciate taking a shower out of necessity, not just because it is routine. I also enjoy not taking showers.
It's true...Shannon stinks. :)
Post a Comment