Howdy DO!!

Hey, kids. First post in a long time, I know. Just getting situated in the new place. Haven't posted pictures in a long time, also. Well, here is a little pic of dinner last night in the backyard. I made my first beer can chicken. It was pretty good, but it needs a little tweaking. It was myself, Helen, and our friend Casey. Casey and I started discussing our new project together. We are really excited about the potential of this project, and hope to work with all of our creative friends. Once it is submitted to the writers guild and registered with them, and after we copyright it, we will begin spilling the beans. Life is grand. The backyard is quite the project. We have an enormous avocado tree in our backyard. The whole notion of having a avocado tree in our backyard is crazy to me in the first place. Well, the avocados have gotten out of hand, and there was just layer of them on the ground. They stink, are hard to dig out of the high weeds/grass, and have been quite a chore getting out. I filled three large yard waste bins, and they probably weighed about 150 lbs a piece, easy. We have cactus, a loquat tree, and an orange tree in our backyard. It has a lot of potential, but just needs work.My neighbor John and I are working on it together. I will start posting pictures soon, and a little video, ans soon as we replace our camera with capabilities. I hope all is well with everyone.
2 comments:
Good pic! Looks like a Pier 1 ad. haha. You know I love those pictures.
FUNNY...yard work was not your forte in ST. Louis....just kidding. Enjoy getting things cleaned up and looking good for a summer of nice nights.
Post a Comment