Paramount Studios this past Thursday.



Had an audition on Thursday at the Paramount Lot. Auditioned, got called back for that day at 2:45, and read again. There were only two guys going for the part. Me and the other guy. So, I was pleased to get the call back. Walking onto the lot was indescribable. I felt incredible. A lot of people here go on the lots to audition, and its old Hat to them, but let me tell you, I thought it was great. First time, I'll never forget it. I never want to lose that. I swear, I will never get bored of this stuff. I finally have everything together. Resumes, and head shots and all that, and I am feeling really confident ou of the gate. The audition was for Monk, I hoped to get it for several reasons, one of them being that my Aunt Chris watches the show. But a week from tomorrow night(SUN), i will make my T.V. debut. I am in the opening sequence for the new USA series "In Plain Sight". It is only a still photo of me, but hey, its a credit on the ol' resume. Check out the show, it is going to be a good one. Helen babysits for the Executive Producer, David, and his wife, Holly, for their two kids Joely James and Will Parker. So, watch it, or at least record it, because if it gets picked up for another season, I might end up with a role. On top of it, David and Holly have helped Helen and I immensely, and they deserve the success. Have a/Hope you had- a great memorial day weekend. Take Care

3 comments:

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

OH MY GOD....why didn' you tell us??? That is wonderful news and we are thrilled for you!! Just the experience is amazing and I am glad you realize that.
CARPE DIEM.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Saw you on TV. That was really cool.
Good for you. That is just the beginning.
So Proud of you.
Aunt Chris

Anonymous said...

Shannon sent me the YouTube link, so cool! One more item on your resume...congrats!

Post a Comment