Not Orange Shoes, Shannon. My OWN Shoes!!



So, I have to attend a wedding in St. Louis in a couple weeks. My dear friend Shannon is marrying some guy named John, I think. Anywho, got measured for the tux yesterday in Glendale, and arranged for pick up in the Lou. I called Shannon, and told her I wanted to wear my own shoes. Rental shoes kill me, I got a nice pair black Kenneth Coles I usually substitute for rentals. She said sure, Which is what I love about her, because she didn't even flinch. Get a text from her about 15 minutes later, and she said "John(her fiance) doesn't think the orange shoes are gonna work." I lost it, called her back, and told her I said my OWN shoes, not orange ones. She laughed her ass off, and we cleared it up. But then I got to thinkin, and planning. Which ones will they be? Can't wait for the wedding, and seeing the family. And Ted Drewes, and also some White Castle. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.
1 comments:
ONLY YOU WOULD THINK OF ORANGE SHOES!!! Can't wait to see you. Love you.
Post a Comment