Smash these guys together, and




you would have the kind of career choices and fame I can only dream of. Dennis Franz? Amazing, he always made the audience walk the fine line between loving and hating his characters. Dennis seemed to always put in solid acting work. And, any man who wears short sleeve button downs with polyester ties is kind of my hero. As for John Candy, enough said. He started with Second City Toronto when he was 19, paling around with the likes of Akroyd, Radner, amd Eugen Levy. No one, will ever play a better comical movie dad. Some might say Chevy Chase, but he never cared enough to connect with his kids by renting a pontoon boat, or taking the family to a SUMMER RENTAL. His comedy and his heart, I don't beleive, will ever be captured again. My favorite as of late? Chi McBride. The guys incredible. He can play anything. Started loving him in Boston Public, he had a small part in I, ROBOT, and then his choices get way more eclectic. He hit the mark as a soulful therapist/dishwasher in a movie about a dysfunctional chain restaurant called WAITING. Oh, don't forget about LET'S GO TO PRISON. In it he plays a mans man large soulful gay guy, buying new ass and brewing merlot . After that movie, the guy still gets a network show. Chi McBride, as of late, definitely has the career I would want for myself. Just wanted to share all that with you, just feeling the love from everyone today. Thank you to you all that supported me following my dream all of these years. Almost there, guys, almost there. Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

The best is yet to come!!!
LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so weird you mentioned this guy. John, Holly, Micheal and I in Halloween spirit were watching "The Frighteners" last week. Noticed that Chi was in it. Ya, take a look...he's one of the ghosts.. that scheeming Micheal J. Fox. Written and directed by Peter Jackson if I may add. We were trying to place him in something recent - he's the detective in "Pushing Daisies" another VERY under-rated show.

Post a Comment