Helen and I spring cleaning, while JuJu just relaxes.

In all fairness, I put her in that position, but she stayed there, and is still in that position, while we clean, and while I post this. Unbelievable. She rocks.

4 comments:

Mrs.O said...

Absolutely hysterical. That made me belly laugh. Thanks JuJu!

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

THAT DOG IS SOOOO CUTE!!! She stayed there like that???
Made me smile!

Unknown said...

I'm sick of seeing you and Helen doin' all the work. It wouldn't kill that dog to pick up a dust mop every now and again...wouldn't it be nice if we could all lie around all day eatin' lamb scraps and humpin' our pillows...jesus christ.. the poor thing is spoiled rottin! I actually feel sorry for her. I'm just sayin'

Sister Re said...

Hilarious! She is either scared to death or whizzing on your couch and you didn't know it.

Helen - another attempt at the Greek salad....this was the best yet but still not as good! :(

Re

Post a Comment