A stroke of Luck

Whilst taking Helen downtown this morning to the fashion district to meet her seamstress that is going to sew her wedding dress, we noticed a lot of the streets were being closed. Helen had heard the President was in town, we stopped by a motorcycle cop to ask, he confirmed. They were closing down Glendale/2nd street, which is right around the corner from our house, luckily I had charged the camera battery this morning while going back to the house to get some material Helen had forgot, while she was picking up the rest downtown. So, once we got back, we grabbed the camera, and headed down the street. We me t a nice fella name Juan and his pound puppy, Kobe as we waited. I asked another officer where would be a good vantage point, and he directed us with telling us-*winkwink*. I thanked him after, now we are going for a walk around silverlake. Here is the video. It was really cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just saw you on tv!!!
~April 7s
Bravo

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

That really is cool and right on your back yard!! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Holy shit - can your chops get any thicker??... I like how I comment on the important things. haha

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Glad you said something, Shannon...it looks like an animal has attached itself to John's face!!!

Post a Comment