$1




Helen and I woke up and headed out for a walk. We had several errands to run, and on the way to our first stop after the walk we saw a yard sale sign. So, we checked it out. Not much, it had been mostly picked over, but, I did find this really great old alarm clock, no radio. She gave it to me for a dollar. It was a little dingy, and I could see some dead dry bug carcasses gummin' up the works. So, I pulled it apart, grabbed some cotton swabs, some paper towels, and some cleaner and got to work. After I cleaned it thoroughly, I put it back together. I love the way it looks. I love the little sharp angles, and the solitary snooze button on the top. It reminds me of bomb detonator. My favorite thing about this product, is that JAPAN is stamped in the lower right hand corner of the screen, just below the AM PM indicator. This baby was made when quality electronics HAD to be built in Japan, there was nothing else. It now lives next to the small jade Buddha. The Buddha was placed on top for no reason what so ever, he just wanted his picture taken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment