Ace Hotel. Palm Springs.




o

Sunday was Helen's 30th Birthday. I was going to throw her a party, but I asked her first what she wanted. She said she wanted to get away for night. So, I saw and advertisement for the ACE HOTEL, so we booked a room and headed down on Sunday morning. We got there, checked in, and never the left the hotel. Well, we signed some bikes out and took off to grab some beer and bottled water. We ate dinner and breakfast at the hotel. we had panned to leave for both, but after a simple and fantastic dinner, we just stayed at the hotel. The staff was amazing. the manager chatted us up whenever we saw him, and the treated us like family. The whole stay was amazing. They have outdoor beds, hammocks, a little poolside bus for drinks and grub. The pool is open 24 hours, and they have community fireplaces with seating areas scattered around the grounds. I could literally go on forever and with great detail about how great it was, but maybe you will just have to go and see for yourself. Its only been open for about two months, and we have a feeling that once word gets out, its gonna get way more crowded. I am glad we got in before it got real well known. Everything about this place is great, from the food to the decor. We will be going back soon.

1 comments:

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Looks like an amazing place. Glad you had fun.
HAPPY EASTER!

Post a Comment