Project day.
Our neighbors were on the front porch, stripping and painting a piece of furniture. I walked out of the house and saw their get ups, then I went to get the camera. Snapped them, and their daughter, and got to work on my car. I pulled my exhaust gasket off, and got it all set up for a new one tomorrow. The parts that you can see through, thats bad. No wonder its been sounding like a Sherman Tank lately. Then, after work tonight, my lovely fiance will be home. SHe skeedaddled off to Chicago this weekend for her Bridal Shower. All the wedding talk became real, real quick. I can't wait for my wedding. And, I cant wait to seethe beautiful face of my fiance. If I didn't have the dog, I would have felt like or old friend Harold Yochum, who ate dinner with my family every night when his wife was out of town. If Rosemary was on vacation, you would find Harold sitting in one of the blue chairs, drinking iced tea, still in his business suit. I had/have an amazing life. With lots of family and friends that always seemed to just stopping by. Hopefully, Helen and I will have the kind of house and marriage that our parents have and had. I cant think about my famly and all those times too much, because, wherever I am, I will start to tear up, like I am right now. Life is brief, love all that you can.
2 comments:
Love you baby brother! You are right-we have/had an amazing life.
Re
Always been my mantra...live, laugh, love. AND have some fun along the way!!
Love you, sweetie.
Post a Comment