On with the show
For those of you who do not know, I got married to the girl of my dreams on July 11th. We worked our asses off, but could not have asked for a better party and better weather. The day would have been empty if weren't for our family and friends from near and far who came to Chicago to hang out with us. We hired a photographer, Tyler Stoffel, but there were a lot of amateur photogs taking shots and they keep sending them to us. We also had video courtesy of Kyle Obriot, who sliced some things together for us. Here is a little taste.Its nice to be back in California, although its hotter than hell here. So hot, that we actually purchased an air conditioner. To most, this may not seem like a big deal, But, my wife, like most Greeks, are wary of drafts and air conditioning. We came to a compromise yesterday when she was faced with a decision. Deal with the A/C and have a cool, calm, collected Biggie. Or, no A/C and deal with a big fellar that turns into a crab ass when he gets overheated. Now, daytime, I understand, you can go find things to do. But, sweating while you sleep is where I draw the line. I think that's one of, if not the worst feeling in the world, At least for me, anyway. So hot last night, I woke up at around four, grapped an ice pack out of the freezer, wrapped it in a T-shirt, and slept with the sumbitch. Damn hot, too damn hot. I"ll get back at you REAL soon.
3 comments:
I'm with you baby brother. I can't sleep when it's hot either. We've had our air on since the first hot day around here. The video is sooo cool. Miss you both allready.
It was an amazing day! So much fun for everyone. We will rememebr it forever!
Funny, after a few shots of ouzo, I don't remember a damn thing.
Post a Comment