Getting there is the adventure


View Larger Map


We leave tomorrow morning. I cannot tell you how excited we are to go on our honeymoon. I have one more thing to do to the whip before I go, and that is gap and put in the new spark plugs. I replaced the points with a solid state ignition, new ignition coil,new tires, oil change, transmission and differential service. Helen and I drove down to Seal Beach the other day to get a part from the place I used to order my parts from when I lived in the midwest. The facility is beautiful, not to mention the cars inside the show room. Too bad they gave me the wrong part. Shit on it. Not to mention that for most of the last week it was raining, which makes street mechanics like myself a little frustrated. But, we are almost finished, and we are almost out. I cannot wait. I'll put up a post when we get back. Take care.

1 comments:

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

How exciting for you both! The trip plans looks great and you should have a blast! Enjoy, be safe, and send lots of pictures.
Love you both.
Mom & Dad

Post a Comment