Look, Ma!! No teef!!



Almost ready to pull out the old engine. I have to seperate it from the bell housing and motor mounts then lift it out. I have a couple other things I would like to do to the engine compartment before the new one goes in, I should have the time. I literally had to scrape off oil and dirt in layers to get to some of the bolts. As I was pulling her apart piece by piece, I was astonished at how she was able to run at all, let alone be driven on a daily basis. Ol' Gurl has the soul of a champion, she just needs a heart transplant. It almost doesn't compute in my mind that the new engine wont have all the grime and dirt on it like the old one. I guess 44 years of living will do that to you. The new engine is quitely sitting in its wooden crate in the garage. It's waiting to be part of the team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment