My Birthday Wishlist


I turn 34 next week. Geeebus, I can't beleive it. They don't come much more fortunate than me. I have an amazing wife, beautiful son, and I am closer to family than I have been in 5 years. I could list all the good things, but it's my Birthday, and I will do whatever the shit I want. The list isn't listed in accordance to want or importance.This is my personal wishlist of stuff that I would love to buy myself for my birthday 


1. The Old Bull Belt
This is the Old Bull Belt from Saddleback Leather. I love this company, their
products are of unbelievable quality. I have a wallet from them and it makes me pause ever time I see its beauty, and I admire their lifetime gaurantee policy. One day, I will own their entire luggage line, and pass it down. Why the belt? Its been out of stock, and I just cant take this shit no more.


2.Haffstreuner Chronolith
I love the design of this. Its not for everyone, but, large steel  knobs, and
not one fucking LCD digital display makes my heart beat fast.  Find it on Watchismo.


3. The Spyderco ENDURA4
Remember that epic return trip I took home last year? Yeah, when I got to the Denver airport, and had already checked my bags, I realized that I had two knives in my carry on. They were both gifts, and meant so much to me, having to throw them in the garbage in the security line made me sick to my stomach. This one from Spyderco will do nicely to dull the pain.


4. Sweet 16 Delta Kite
Yeah, I love kiting. I have an 11 ft. Delta I call Ol' Glory, she's red, white and blue- but I want the 16 footer now. I also have a 4 meter Beamer Power Kite I bought myself for College graduation. I 
fly it whenever I can. Its intense, believe me, it kicks your ass.  I want a bigger Delta so I can hang a bunch of shit on the line, tie it down to the ground, and watch it fly all day above our picnic blanket. I want Herc to realize fun shit doesn't have to plug into a wall. Its at Into the Wind.

5. Craftsman Screwdriver Set
The move was hell on my tools. My mechanics set is all together, but I have had a hard time locating
the screwdriver I need when I need it, latetly. Gotta love Sears Craftsman, lifetime gaurantee.

6. Italian Double Six Dominoes
Again, the move impacted my game, son! I left my trusty set at my cousins house in
West Covina, CA.  Everyone is crazy about the machined aluminum sets. I get it, I do, the whole metal thing.
But, nothing is sexier than a crispy white set, especially handcrafted in Italy. GammonVillage knows
 the score. 

7. 100th Anniversary Stanley Thermos

No explanation needed. Shop Stanley.

8. Elei Bleu Macassar Humidor
Classic elegance. It has a beautiful shape, and the veneer is incredible. It holds 75 sticks. Help yourself to the ones on the top row, don't even ask about the ones below. 
Find it at Boutique Elie Bleu

9..  Headers

My Chevelle needs a little work, I need new headers. I'd like to cut the mufflers off
as well, and straight pipe all the way back.  I need to get her set for the summer, and JEGS can help

10. Hoegaarden Glasses
I used to have about six of these glasses, some were gifted, some broke, and some were lost 
in my series of  Chicago moves. The beer isn't bad, and hits the spot in the summer, but, I 
tend to use these for Iced Tea and other beers. They are insanely thick, and keep cold for a long time.
And, its huge. It is absolutely gigantic, and that makes for some lazy ass sitting-on-the-porch-and
not-getting-up-for-a-grip-to refill-my-glass sittin'.  I trust the ones on Amazon, much more than eBay


Happy Birthday to me. Hellz Jeah.






0 comments:

Post a Comment