Done and Don

Yesterday we found out we got the apartment. That was a huge relief. Yesterday, we got real L.A. We went to a families house she babysits for, and picked up their Prius. We used their car because mines doesn't have seat belts in the back. We went back to their house in Larchmont, and walked to the Village. A very cute part of town right around the coner. Whilest in Pinkberry, a frozen yogurt joint, I spied Don Johnson. Don. Don. Apartment, done. Don Johnson. Today we buy a bed, and start living in the new place. I will post some video of our barren little nest in the next couple of days. Now, its job time.
4 comments:
I know you are relieved to have that huge Part I over...having a "place" is good...not great living out of a car!! Now for Part II...the job and then Part III, the future...
Love you, Mom
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!
Love you, Re
John,
It was so good to talk to you guys the other day! I'm glad you got the apartment and I'm sure you'll have a blast filling it up. Remember, only what you need and what you love! Oh, and I thought Christina and I would follow your blog page together, BUT not so appropriate for an 8 year-old, I'll just give her an update. Good luck with the job part, both of you! For now, lots of love,
Angie, Alex & kids
you got it john. it's all there now.
Post a Comment