Picnic Time.

Great little deli. There was a woman out front with a wallaby. Yeah. A Wallaby

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you decided to do the blog, I love it, great video. What a cool way to document this...I'm inspired, i love u and i'll see u soon.

Billy

Anonymous said...

Mia woke up asking about your car trouble. She just said, "Tell him he's driving down the road." Obviously not a very prophetic statement, but hey, she's three -- whaddyagonnado. Now she wants me to finish so we can play an Elmo game on SesameStreet.com. Give Trick some hugs from us. Hope you got a home-cooked meal at the Dandos and had some fun. Take pics driving into L.A.
Sister #2

Anonymous said...

This is so great. I have your blog in my start-up menu so it's the first thing I read in the morning. I get excited everytime. You are right the car trouble is definitely symbolism for your moving to L.A. The important fact is that the way you two handled the situation in good spirits proves you're going to be just fine - Shit will happen, maybe even slow you down, but the sunset will always be beautiful.

Love you guys!

Shannon

Benjamin said...

ham sandwich huh?
nice.

Post a Comment