Got an agent now too.
Yep. It's official. I have representation. I have an agent. I can't believe it. For those who don't know, getting an agent is a difficult thing to do. Some wait months, most wait years. I am extremely fortunate. I am going to take my head shots today, get some printed out, and who the hell knows. Now my mom can finally replace my high school yearbook 8x10 photo. Things are going swimmingly out here. Out.
6 comments:
BABY STEPS...you are on your way. Enjoy the journey!
Awesome, congrats! It's official now. Love you!
That it sooo great! I'm so excited that things are going smooth so far. You've got too many people praying for you for something to go terribly wrong though. Not much going on here except getting busy for the holidays at the store. I put up a REAL tree in my apt last night. It's small, but it's mine. Mom and Marla came over we got drunk on wine and laughed at bridal magazines. Miss you! Let me know when I can book a flight - I know we discussed February'ish - I'm so excited to see you in your (new) element.
- Shannnon
An agent? Like State Farm? I have a great one, I wish you would have asked. :)
That's great news, J.R. Keep the momentum going.
Time for new diapers and naps (not for me). Love you,
Sis
The boyz and I are so proud. Now, go make a lot of money!
Duuu-oooooode...Great to hear things are going swimingly in L.A. I know that town can eat a man's soul, but you're up for the challenge. I was listening to Uncle Tupelo's "Still Feel Gone" yesterday and had fond memories of our days crusin' in The Rambler. Don't forget us peons when you're hot shit. Keep on postin'.
Post a Comment