Did what I did.

So, first audition is in the bag. I think it's important for it to be out of the way. Woke up early, got there early. I read for the part of FAT GUY for CSI. Go ahead, and laugh. I don't care, paid acting is paid acting. Besides, he was originally called HEFTY DRUNKARD. I thought the audition was so so. I talked to Helen about it, and I guess I did better than I thought. They had me read three times, and he gave me a little direction. Bill and Helen both said that was a good thing, and he said some things to me as I walked out the door. It's crazy, because you do whatever you think is the best or what they are looking for and it still may not be it. So, overall I am satisfied. But we will see what they think. It was pretty cool though, realizing this is how I am going to go to work for the rest of my life. Just starting a career at 29 isn't a bad thing, especially if it is the one you have always wanted. So, if anything happens, I will let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Sounds like you gave it your best shot...we'll see what happens!! If good thoughts and lots of prayers had any part in it, you would have the job.
Love you.

Post a Comment