Popular Posts
-
That's how things are going around here. Helen and I are both working a lot, which is great. It keeps us busy, and gets us all riled up...
-
Just got word today that a very dear friend of mine, Martin, is coming to Los Angeles for Thanksgiving. I can't tell you how anxious I ...
-
In all fairness, I put her in that position, but she stayed there, and is still in that position, while we clean, and while I post this. Unb...
-
Today is absolutely gorgeous. I cant even begin to tell you how amazing it is outside. Last night, Helen and I planned our Honeymoon. Peop...
-
Jesus, anybody reading this should have stopped a while ago. Really, I suck for taking so long to post. But, looking at the date, all that t...
-
We got to celebrate with my sister and brother-in-law on Saturday. I got a Birthday Card from my parents today. My wife just ...
-
It was bath time today for JuJu and our foster dog, Bella. Guess they weren't to happy about it.
-
Helen and I went out to San Bernardino for the RTE 66 Car Show this past Sunday. We went with some cousins that live in West Covina. By th...
-
2014 has been one hell of a ride. How this year came to be, in all of its glories, could never have happened if I had chose a different ...
-
Whilst taking Helen downtown this morning to the fashion district to meet her seamstress that is going to sew her wedding dress, we noticed ...
Blogger templates
My Blog List
Labels
Followers
About Me
Cap'm Filthy's Such and Such
To stay on top, you need to look up from the bottom"
2 comments:
Feels like I should have a steering wheel mounted to my desk so that I can drive.
How about calling your sister back? You aren't even famous yet and you've already forgotten the little people.
Post a Comment