Wednesday at Universal



I had an audition at Universal Studios on Wednesday. I really thought I blew the audition. I walked out of the room, and straight to the car, mulling it over. I didn't think it was strong. So, I let it go, talked to some people about it, and mentally buried it. I got a call today from my Agency, and I have a producers call back at 5:00 today. I am pretty jazzed, and proud, and hoping to book this one. Oh, the policy for auditions- Unless I tell you I got it, I didn't get it.

2 comments:

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

BREAK A LEG, SWEETIE!!!!

The Addison Family said...

JR, anyone that knew you also knew that you were going to make it big one day. While many transplants to Hollywood wait years, you've made your mark in a few short months. Not a surprise. We are so proud of you.

Love, Big D

Post a Comment