Meg and Andy

www.themitchellsinmoshi.blogspot.com

This is a link to a new blog started by some good friends of mine, Meg and Andy. They are good friends of mine from Chicago, and they are going to Africa for three weeks. They are going to volunteer at a school, teaching, mentoring, and finsihing some construction. They are two of the most giving, warm, and motivated people I know. Also, Andy makes some of the most amazing mix CD's in the world. If you check in with the blog and comment, or, make a donation to the school, he might make and send one to you. I will be checking this blog religiously over the next three weeks to get their insight and share their experiences. I hope you guys do the same. Send them some love!! Safe Travels, Andy and Meg. And to make it easy, all you have to do is click the link Meg & Andy in the Stuffs I likes columns on the left to go straight to their blog.

1 comments:

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Best of luck, Meg and Andy. What a wonderful experience!!
Mary Ann Gerbin

Post a Comment