Our Neighbors, the Lathans.


This is the daughter of our neighbors, Patricia and John. Her name is Jahnna, here she is on our chair, all wrapped up in our blanket. On Saturday, Patricia and Helen went to Ikea to do a little shopping, and Jahnna and I hung out. We did sidewalk chalk, swung on the swing, and danced on the front porch. Sunday Night, we had family dinner. Grilled salmon, corn, cole slaw, and some shrimp. We seem to eat together at least once a week, and Jahnna is always around, being cuter than all get out. Tonight, Patricia made Lasagna, and Bill came over later and did some clean up work. It's funny how things work out. We have neighbors that we already consider family, and their little girl brings us so much happiness. And our Landlord is Bulgarian Orthodox Priest, who, in fact, could marry us. Helen and I feel so fortunate to find our little apartment, with our yard, and our incredible neighbors. I guess you could say we are really feeling the love. Oh, by the way, Jahnna calls me Biggie. We adore her. We just wish we could share it with all of you. And we can, we are just a round trip flight away. I will try and get a family picture of the Lathans to post.

1 comments:

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

She is adorable and we are glad you found some good friends to share your life with....always a good thing.

Post a Comment