Long time, no update. Meet JUJU!!




Hey, sorry its been a while, I promise to start posting more regularly. My camera was missing for a while. I found it today, and now I can't find the battery charger. Awesome. Helen's cousin will replacing our old camera very shortly, and I will post better pics and videos. Here is our new dog, JuJu. We went to the Burbank Animal shelter last Monday, and found out she was available for adoption on this past Thursday. One of the employees told uys to come back on Thursday morning, and if we were the onyl ones looking to adopt her, we could do it right away. However, if there was more than one person or family looking o adopt her, there would be a drawing. Well, we got to the shelter on Thursday morning around 9:15, the shelter open at 10:00. People were already lining up. While standing in the line, I asked out loud who was there to adopt the Cockapoo, and everyone in line was waiting to adopt her. We all walked into the lobby, and one person from each family gave their license, and they gave us a raffle ticket. They put the tickets in a bucket, and drew. We won her. I told Helen before the drawing, if we won the lottery, it was meant to be. So, she got spayed on Friday, and we picked her up from the vet office. She is the most chill dog in the world. She is totally smitten with us, and is uber gentle. We are getting used to eachother, and we can'ty wait to get her a bath. SHe can't get groomed unitl this Friday. So, yeah, we are a little crazy about her, and so is everyone that meets her. More pics to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH!! Adorable! I want to bite her white chin. Don't tell her that though.

Anonymous said...

Um..JR, you need a haircut.

Post a Comment