Jail Break.

Woke up this morning to take JuJu out. Usually before I let her go, I scan the yard for cats. There are a LOT of strays around our neighborhood. She will go after them. I usually wouldn't care, but the fence is wooden slats, and on the two sides she would most likely chase the cats to, there is a bout a twenty foot drop off in either direction. It's hard to explain, but my whole yard is shored in by huge retaining walls, except to the left. To left is where Juan and his family live. So, before turning JuJu loose this morning, I scanned the yard. Right in the middle was a chicken. One of the the neighbor chickens had escaped! I ran into Juan, he came over and tried to help me, but to no avail. It went back into hiding. I just went out fifteen minutes ago, and almost got her. I am giving her a little time to come out. Hopefully the next post will be a picture of me with a chicken under my arm. Goddamn, I forgot how fast they are. Gonna be a fun day. Sorry about the grainy photo, it was taken with my phone.
1 comments:
I wish I could have SEEN you running after that chicken!! Had to be quite a sight!!!!
Hope you are getting the yard ready for big shindig next June. I am expecting a HGTV yard!!!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment