

One more of these days, and I'll be back in Chicago, facing the freezing cold winter chill with a proudly earned three hour local bar beer buzz. Try me LA, I'll hit the fuckin bricks. It was milder this summer that it has been for the last month. Tried to get some fall in the midwest, no dice-80 degress. Unbelievable. I really am tired of this heat, its no longer amusing. I don't smile thinking about all of my friends and family in the midwest enjoying their nice jackets and amazingly comforting fall/winter gear while I bask in the warmth. I hate all of you right now. Yup, I know its a strong word. Still hatecha'all. Seriously, one more high above 90 before Thanksgiving, and I will be in Chicago or St. Louis, and wont look back.
2 comments:
Boo freakin' hoo! Get over it. You are 5 minutes from the beach. Waaa!
Sending cold thoughts your way.
Re
It was 32 degrees here this morning in Chicago. I'll take that 90 anyday! We skipped over the Fall and slammed right into winter. Marla
Post a Comment