There are plenty of reasons,
Why I love my Eleni, and endless amount. Homemade from scratch amazing spinach pie is DEFINITELY one of them.spinachpie Yeah, tastes twenty times better than it looks. Unbelievable. If anyone has anything to say spinachpie about me drinking a Miller product, I will simply reply "It was Free". Accepting spinachpie donations if this offends anyone.
TO MY SISTER ANN-
I have informed Helen that the Greek salad making you
have been attempting hasn't been wildly successful, which surprises me, because you can cook quite well. So, in response e are going to post a video
very soon that will walk you through the whole process of making
the Greek salad in all of its glory. Spinach Pie.
I have informed Helen that the Greek salad making you
have been attempting hasn't been wildly successful, which surprises me, because you can cook quite well. So, in response e are going to post a video
very soon that will walk you through the whole process of making
the Greek salad in all of its glory. Spinach Pie.
5 comments:
JR and Helen:
Thank you! Please show me how to make the damn salad. Chris swears it's because everything tastes better on vacation but I disagree. There is some secret that I don't know! SHARE!
Love you both, Re
Oooh and share the spinach pie recipe too.
Hugs!
Damnit. Now I'm starving. John and I are soooo getting greek food for dinner tonight. There's a place in Dogtown called Olympia's. It's been there for years. So good, but I'm sure it doesn't compare to Helen's.
Damnit. Now I'm starving. John and I are soooo getting greek food for dinner tonight. There's a place in Dogtown called Olympia's. It's been there for years. So good, but I'm sure it doesn't compare to Helen's.
It looks delish....share the recipe!! The Italians do something like it.....
MANGIA!!!!
Post a Comment