The trip to St. Louis.





I went to St. Louis last weekend for the wedding of my dear friend, Shannon. It was a whirlwind five day trip, rehearsel dinner, wedding, reception, a family day, a day and a half fishing trip with the old man, snagged some Ted Drewes, flew back to L.A. Here are some pics. I have an audition tomorrow for a guy who's wife didn't know she was pregnant and they only found out after she had an enema, went to the toilet and had the baby(Baby was in toilet). This shit is true, it is for a Discovery Health show. Can't make this up. I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pics! It was good having you home. I know it made Mom very happy to see her baby.

Hugs, Re

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Having all my "kiddies" together is the best! It was wonderful to see you and spend some time hanging out. Looks like the fishing went well.
Hurry back. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Gerbin, it was so good to see you at the wedding and have you around for all of the festivities. Glad to hear you are so happy. Good luck with the auditions.

Post a Comment