This is for Gerry and Bill. GHB is a nasty drug.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been there man. First your left foot starts ta itchin' and then your right one. and shit just ain't makin sense, and ya keep tryin' to get on top of your car cause that outghta stop the itchin right? and these two guys won't help ya...and it's itchin' so bad the think ya might loose your fool mind, first the left one and then the right one again...Damn...it's itchin terrrible...so ya take your sock off and really try and get at it...if ya just had a stick or somethin'... maybe if i get on top of the car that would help...yeah...that oughta help...and of course these guys are just standin there happy as clams in shit cause there feets feels fine....SONOFABITCH!! there goes the right one again!!!......

Hang in there brother.

Unknown said...

I've been there man. First your left foot starts ta itchin' and then your right one. and shit just ain't makin sense, and ya keep tryin' to get on top of your car cause that outghta stop the itchin right? and these two guys won't help ya...and it's itchin' so bad the think ya might loose your fool mind, first the left one and then the right one again...Damn...it's itchin terrrible...so ya take your sock off and really try and get at it...if ya just had a stick or somethin'... maybe if i get on top of the car that would help...yeah...that oughta help...and of course these guys are just standin there happy as clams in shit cause there feets feels fine....SONOFABITCH!! there goes the right one again!!!......

Hang in there brother.

Anonymous said...

I only do GHP on Tuesdays. I also stay home because I have really weak ankles. It just makes more sense.

Post a Comment