200FINE.
So, if you didn't know, Helen and I skeedaddled out to Chicago for a little 30th Birthday celebration for yours truly, and to do some serious wedding planning. Well, the trip was amazing, full of family on both sides, surprise visits from most of my family members, and a door to my mother-in-laws house that never stopped opening and closing. I won't get into what exactly our itinerary was, let's just say it was busy, and the arctic temperatures sure as hell didn't help. We were glad to get back to L.A., and our dog, JuJu. The week went pretty well, and I got an audition for last wednesday for a Bravo awards show promotional spot. I got a call from my agent on Thursday, shot it on Friday morning, and am now SAG eligible. Whew, done and done. Being SAG eligible is a huge weight off my shoulders. It was my main priority for this year. Shit, took care of that. Good thing I have two agents that go to the matts for me, Thank you Jen and Stella. I finally got paid for being an actor. From my first eight line part in a play, to some great projects at Meramec, off to Chicago, and finally L.A. I know ther is only more in stor for me in the future, but getting that taste sure is sweeter than all hell. Driving down to the set on Friday, I realized I have done everything in life I said I was going to do, and I didn't have to take no for an answer to anything. I also thought of all my family and friends who always pushed me and told me to never give up, even when there was lull's in my forward motion. Helen is amazingly supprotive as well. For all of you who know or have met Helen, I don't have to dedicate a paragraph to her. She is the Bees Knees. Another little milestone happened Friday morning. I got in my Chevelle to drive to the audition, and relaized the hard work she put in. She got me more that half way across the country, got my to auditions, braved horrible LA streets and traffic, and got me to my first paid gig. I swear to God, if life gets any better, I just might explode.
1 comments:
Those are good pictures!! It really was fun to surprise you...not once,but twice! Could have been a little warmer...but we fun. HAPPY 30,sweetie...the best is yet to come!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment