And it goes on
Everything is kinda going on. Wedding plans, career plans, backyard plans, and life plans. Had a couple more auditions last week, haven't heard, which means not happening. I have another audition tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. I actually look forward to auditioning now that I booked my first job. It feels like a lot of weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
Helens friend Helen Tragas is here visiting. Yeah, I know. Helen Tragas is our Koumbara. If you don't know what it is, click the word and it will take you to a link. Tragas has been an amazing friend to Helen, and she actually likes me, so we will definitely keep her around. For those who don't know, we aren't doing a huge wedding party. I am going to have only one groomsman, and he is also serving as the best man. That would be my father, Richard. The choice was a no brainer, him being the best man I know, and half of the reason I turned out so well. And by well, I mean not in prison. Anywho, it has been great seeing Tragas, she leaves tomorrow. Just not enough time, Tragas.
So, new year, lots of shit going on. I decided to get out in the yard today and start doing some work. I got off to a good start, then the weed whacker shot craps. So, I pulled it apart, put the belt back, trying not to notice the semi-melted drive gear that would probably give out very soon. So, I fixed it, put it back together, and got to trimming. It lasted 5 minutes. Shit. So, I then decided to start trimming some ivy that grow behind the swing and the grill. Its funny how I want to be as good at things as my dad is you know fixing things yourself. It just took adulthood to realize that. Took care of that, and had to clean the grill. So I threw some charcoal in there, burnt the grill off, and threw on a couple of hot dogs. I had a couple of hot dogs, some potato salad, and a Bud. I sat on the back porch, loving life. The weather out here is amazing. Just gorgeous everyday. I finshed my dinner witht smile on my face, cleaned the grill and seasoned the actual grills with some oil over a good low heat. Doing some dishes now, gonna hop in the shower, and probably go see my lady. She is overnighting with the kids she watches. So, me and JuJu are just kicking it, and we will probably meet up with Uncle Bill and go get some dessert at Yogurtland. I hope all is well with everyone. Take care
Helens friend Helen Tragas is here visiting. Yeah, I know. Helen Tragas is our Koumbara. If you don't know what it is, click the word and it will take you to a link. Tragas has been an amazing friend to Helen, and she actually likes me, so we will definitely keep her around. For those who don't know, we aren't doing a huge wedding party. I am going to have only one groomsman, and he is also serving as the best man. That would be my father, Richard. The choice was a no brainer, him being the best man I know, and half of the reason I turned out so well. And by well, I mean not in prison. Anywho, it has been great seeing Tragas, she leaves tomorrow. Just not enough time, Tragas.
So, new year, lots of shit going on. I decided to get out in the yard today and start doing some work. I got off to a good start, then the weed whacker shot craps. So, I pulled it apart, put the belt back, trying not to notice the semi-melted drive gear that would probably give out very soon. So, I fixed it, put it back together, and got to trimming. It lasted 5 minutes. Shit. So, I then decided to start trimming some ivy that grow behind the swing and the grill. Its funny how I want to be as good at things as my dad is you know fixing things yourself. It just took adulthood to realize that. Took care of that, and had to clean the grill. So I threw some charcoal in there, burnt the grill off, and threw on a couple of hot dogs. I had a couple of hot dogs, some potato salad, and a Bud. I sat on the back porch, loving life. The weather out here is amazing. Just gorgeous everyday. I finshed my dinner witht smile on my face, cleaned the grill and seasoned the actual grills with some oil over a good low heat. Doing some dishes now, gonna hop in the shower, and probably go see my lady. She is overnighting with the kids she watches. So, me and JuJu are just kicking it, and we will probably meet up with Uncle Bill and go get some dessert at Yogurtland. I hope all is well with everyone. Take care
2 comments:
Yesturday I tried my hardest not to stab a pencil in my eye. So your day sounds a lot better.
Sounds like "life is good"and what more can we ask for????
Your Dad is honored to be your Best man. Nice tribute.
Enjoy your wonderful weather while we freeze.
Post a Comment