Beautiful Everyday


You all must be tired of hearing it by now, but its gorgeous out here. Everyday is beautiful! Helen and I woke up today, grabbed some iced coffee, and went for a walk. Helen and I have been walking everyday for the past couple of weeks. I turned 30 this year, and with that is the realization that my body is no longer functioning like a mid-20's drinking too much and eating poorly fun factory. So, with a LOT of motivation from my fiance, I have just started to begin making choices that are going to ensure I am going be right next to her as long as I can be. We have been walking around the Silver Lake Reservoir daily, which is around 3 miles. It's a beautiful walk, and there is a dog park that JuJu hates to go to, but we make her every once in while. She just hangs out by us until she is chased. Good luck catching her, because she is faster than lightning! Its crazy how fast she is! But, lucky for us she is as sweet as she is fast. Maybe i'll get some video of her tomorrow. After the walk, had some Thai food, and came on home. I have to work tonight, so I am just knockin around the house doing some wash and a little straightening up. I just cleaned the pots out for this years crop of plants, and searching CraigsList for some free or uber cheap wind chimes to hang up alon the front porch. I am going to grill some chicken tonight, probably smoke a cigar on the back swing, and head off to SpaceLand. Get at yall later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment