I know, I know

I know, I know, its time to update the blog. Gotta love it. My Mom wrote me and was like "No updates in a while, what's up?" So, then I pulled my head out of my ass, and decided to post. Well, the biggest reason for not posting was I wanted to wait until I had some good news. I had a feature audition for a small bit role. They brought me cback a week and a half later for a bigger role, same project. I had good feedback, I just don't know what happened. I think the biggest thing is, is that I just don't have alot of credits on my resume. But, for shits sake, I am just starting out. what are you going to do. The good news is I think I made a good impression on a very important casting director. The final casting decision isn't always their call, the producers have to weigh in as well. So, nothing came of it. Goddamn, I could taste it. I wanted it so bad. I lost sleep over it for a while , then I finally said, to hell with it. So, thats why I haven't posted in a while. I would have loved to post about me getting my first feature. Oh, well. On to the next audition, everything happens for a reason. I promise to post more often. Take Care.

1 comments:

Mary Ann and Rich Gerbin said...

Glad to get some news, ANY news. Things happen for a reason and the best is yet to come!!
Love you!

Post a Comment