The Deals in.
Apparently the details have been hammered out, and I shoot for about five days at the end of this week, and the begining of next week. I have my costume appointment tomorrow. This is going to be a whole lot of fun. Stella, my agent is going to come visit and hopefully bring Helen along. I am beyond excited, really. I just don't want to put an exclamation point behind that previous sentence. It seems girly. But, Hell, proper punctuation is a good thing. I am beyond excited, really!
7 comments:
So excited for you, John!!! I will punctuate for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck! Can't wait to hear more!!!!! ~Jen
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We have always know your talent and now everyone else will, also. Break a leg!!!
The best is yet to come.
Love you, Mom and Dad
Congratulations JR!!!
We are so proud of you! Living the dream!
We can't wait for the big debut! How wonderfully exciting!
OMG! John Gerbin! You are going to be on network TV! That's very exciting! Liz Funkhouser (Mees) told me to check out your blog. Congrats on Heroes, and congrats on getting married! I'm taking the plunge next summer. I will be Mrs. Mike Klein (he went to OHS, too). Enough about me! CONGRATS ALL AROUND!!!!!
Mitzi :)
Hey Fatty Goodness! I am glad I found this blog so I could say congrats for the spot on Hereos last night. I just knew I would see you on TV some day:) I am so happy that you are doing what you love, and the world can see your talents. Erin (Barr) Packard
Post a Comment