

The end of the year was great for us. If we could have visited our families back in the midwest, it would have been the bees knees. Christmas day was low key, and very small, and very tasty. Helen made lamb. I don't have to say anything more. Last year was the best year of my life. For many reasons, and it is all coming to a close in about two weeks on birthday. I got my first commercial, got SAG eligible, got to visit Chicago on my 3oth, and got surprised by some family members. Got married, went on my honeymoon, and shot a network TV show, which is yet to air. Helen and I were laying in bed on New Years day, talking about how fortunate we are. We also talked about our hopes and aspirations for us in the next year. I told her I wanted to start the year off on a good foot. got a call yesterday from my agent, and she said Heroes booked me one more day for some pickup shots. I got my call late last night, and as soon as I am done writing this, I will head over to the studio. Five days into the New Year and counting, and I am already having to keep from smiling constantly. I ordered a TV antenna, so I can watch the show live. This will mark the first time we have reception on the new TV. And, to boot, I am heading to Vegas on my birthday with Helen. Five days into the New Year and counting. Go ahead, pinch me.
6 comments:
Sounds like all things are good and what a wonderful thing!!
The best is yet to come!
That is all so completely AWESOME John! You keep right on goin'... :) I'm waiting impatiently for the Heroes episode. Woot!
You don't need to be pinched; you deserve all of this and more! I am so happy for you, John! Here's to 2010 being just as awesome as 2009! Yay!
JR - we saw you on Heroes last night! What can we say...You are our Hero! Great job! Antoinette passed your blog on to us so we could send you our BIG Congrats. You were awesome! Also, congratulations on your marriage and all of the great stuff 2009 brought you & your family! We look forward to DVR'ing more of you!
Dawn & George Kim
This is a titanic article as they all are. I tease been wondering wide this looking for some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fete and balanced.
This is a titanic article as they all are. I from been wondering less this as some culture now. Its vast to receive this info. You are fete and balanced.
Post a Comment