To Idris Goodwin-The First to send a Mix

There is lots of love comin round to 1626 Cortez. First of all, my friend Chris Klapp sent me a painting of mine that I had never seen in person, click HERE for the blog post dedicated to the painting. I was seriously touched that he shipped it all the way out here, and was renedered speechless by how amazing it looks in person, Thank you to Andrew DeLeo, click his name for his Facebook page, for creating such an amazing painting. Not just amazing because it has me in it, but its beauty is really in the subtleties that don not translate in photos. Andrew, don't get comfortable, you might even have to move out of Chicago one day to stay fresh and really find out what you are capable of. Also, Idris, Thank you for being the First Mix received, I aprreciate the effort you put into it. If you want to friend Idris, HERE is a link to his Facebook. He is a good guy, first and foremost. A guy that would go to the matts for you. And, he is a very talented, multi-faceted artist that dedicates his skills and time to the community out of love and not out of guilt. Thanks , Idris. And to all the people so far that have offered their assistance in solving my iPod/iTunes/Music problems, and to all of those who have promised that their mixers are in the mail- Thanks for just giving a shit, thanks for making my day, as I type this I have a huge smile on my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment